Looking for a gas heater for your home in Canberra? Look no further! In this blog post, we will be discussing some of the best gas heaters on the market right now.
We will also be giving you a comprehensive guide to choosing the right gas heater for your needs. So whether you are looking for a budget-friendly option or something more luxurious, we have you covered!
Landmark Air is a Canberra-based company that offers excellent gas heater services. We have complete services that can attend to all your gas heater needs, whether installation, repairs, or maintenance.
The Best Gas Heaters You Can Buy: Comprehensive Guide
Bonaire MB Series Ducted Heaters
Bonaire 4, 5, and 6-star houses come equipped with four integrated zones, which may be expanded to four integrated zones.
The zones you’ve selected may now be turned on and off using your Navigator hardwired, remote control, or My Climate WIFI control.
- Up to four-zone control is built-in as standard.
- Only heat the desired areas
- Save money on utility bills by shutting off not-in-use areas.
- To speed up the process of reaching the desired temperature, you can turn off unneeded zones.
- Each zone can have its own set of fan speeds.
Bonaire Rhino External Ducted Heaters
For many years, ducted gas heating has been installed in nearly every home. When it comes to installing a new-age heater, the Bonaire Rhino does not necessitate a particular set of settings or places to be used.
For example, if your existing heater is an exterior model fixed on a base box for air distribution, the Rhino is an ideal replacement. Advanced characteristics can be found in contemporary technologies. As a result, the availability of older components for repairs or replacements is decreasing. Consider upgrading to the latest version of Rhino, which has several useful new features.
It’s been nearly 35 years since Brivis Buffalo units have kept Australians warm and cozy in their homes, and they’re still going strong! When it comes to finding a new heater to replace your old one, the Buffalo series has an established track record and a brand you can trust.
- Fantastic value for the money
- Easy to switch over
- Easy to switch over greater airflow
Bonaire Pyrox Deluxe Wall Furnace
The Power flued gas wall furnaces provide both automatic and manual temperature control. may be utilized to swap out current wall furnaces. Depending on the size of the room, this silver-beige gas wall furnace is offered in two sizes.
- Direct replacement for the original Vulcan wall furnaces with the same dimensions.
- Heating can be shared between two rooms with the use of a rear register.
- Thermostat controls are simple to use with electronic controls.
- Up to 110 square meters may be heated with this unit.
Rinnai Energysaver 559FT
Energysaver heaters, such as the 559FT, are among our most popular products. Large living spaces can be evenly heated thanks to its strong fan. In addition, because of its landscaping design, it can easily be tucked away beneath a window.
- High efficiency to save on running costs
- Low high and flexible flue options mean it can be installed under windows
- Dual digital timers – provide on and off programming for mornings and evenings
- Suitable for up to 56m2
Rinnai Energysaver 1004FT
When it comes to power, Rinnai’s most powerful heater is the Energysaver 1005FT. A 75-square-foot space may be heated, even in the coldest regions of Australia.
- Efficiencies that save money in the long term
- Installing it under a window is possible because to its low height and variety of flue choices.
- Programmable morning and nighttime on/off switches on a single digital timer.
- Up to a 75-square-meter space can be accommodated.
If you are in Canberra and need a gas heater installed, repaired, or maintained, contact Landmark Air today. We have a team of experts who can help you choose the right gas heater for your needs and install it quickly and efficiently.
Contact us today for a consultation. Call us at (02) 6189 2972 or visit our website at landmarkair.com.au!