It’s Summer, and you’re feeling hot and uncomfortable, wondering How to Sleep Better In Summer. You turn on your aircon, but it doesn’t bring the temperature down as you want it to. Maybe that’s because your AC is old?
If so, call Landmark Air Canberra today for a quote! We offer competitive prices, and our service will not disappoint.
Our technicians know how to find the perfect solution for your home or office as soon as they walk through the door. We install high-quality HVAC systems in Canberra and surrounding areas with no hidden costs!
Landmark Air Canberra Tips: How to Sleep In Summer?
With air conditioning, we can work even in the warmest hours of the day; we can effortlessly carry out numerous daily tasks without risking heat strokes, and we can even sleep better at night.
To get a good night’s sleep without jeopardising your health, maximise the cooling power of your air conditioner. The following are useful pointers on how to make the most of your air conditioner:
- The temperature should be adjusted around 20-23 degrees to provide better comfort.
- Always aim the air jet upwards, not straight at you.
- It’s best to turn on the air conditioner in your room before going to bed, then use a timer so you don’t wake up with a sore throat.
- To avoid releasing harmful bacteria into the air that causes or triggers asthma, make a point of regularly cleaning the filter.
- When you’ve gone asleep, your body will naturally drop down a few degrees, and you’ll be able to have a good night’s sleep without any issues!
Landmark Air Canberra offers excellent quality air conditioning services in Canberra and surrounding areas. We have a team of highly skilled and experienced technicians who can help you with all your air conditioning needs.
If you have any questions or want a free quote, please don’t hesitate to contact us at(02) 6189 2972!