It’s that time of year again – the cold winter months are upon us, and it’s time to start thinking about ways to keep warm! If you’re looking for a way to save money on your heating bill this winter, consider investing in a Rinnai Energy Saver 309FT Flued Heater. This heater is one of the most energy-efficient on the market, and it can help you save hundreds of dollars on your energy bill each year.
In this blog post, Landmark Air Canberra will review the Rinnai Energy Saver 309FT Flued Heater and tell you how to install it in your home. Stay warm and save money this winter with the Rinnai Energy Saver.
If you’re interested in installing a Rinnai Energy Saver 309FT Flued Heater in your home, Landmark Air Canberra can help. We offer complete heating installation services, and we can help you get set up with the best heater for your needs.
Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you save!
Rinnai Energy Saver 309FT Flued Heater: How to Save Money and Stay Warm This Winter
The Energysaver 309FT is the smallest model, and because of its modest size, it can fit into even the smallest of areas. Furthermore, the 309FT’s room sealed power flue system makes it suitable for bedrooms.
- Efficiency rating of 4.8 stars
- Zero emissions – ideal for individuals suffering from allergies or respiratory issues.
- Multiple installations are possible with the power flue.
- Built-in humidifier tray – for further comfort
Standard characteristics include:
- Thermostatic control is entirely electronic.
- Dual digital Timers — allow for on/off programming in the mornings and evenings.
- Pre-heat mode – preheats the room up to 1 hour before the scheduled time.
- Economy mode enables the heater to modulate down one hour after the set temperature is attained, lowering operating costs while causing no visible temperature change.
- Unwanted access is prevented by using a child lock.
Gas Heating Benefits
When it comes to heating your home, nothing is more efficient or affordable than gas heating. Gas heaters are quick to heat a room, and they can help you save money on your energy bill.
Here are some of the benefits of gas heating:
- Gas heaters are quick to heat a room – This is especially beneficial in the winter months when you want to quickly get the chill out of the air.
- Gas heaters are more affordable to operate – Gas is a cheaper fuel than electricity, so you’ll save money on your energy bill when you use a gas heater.
- Gas heaters are more efficient – Gas heaters are up to 99% efficient, meaning that almost all of the fuel they use is converted into heat.
- If you’re looking for a way to save money on your heating bill this winter, consider investing in a Rinnai Energy Saver 309FT Flued Heater. This heater is one of the most energy-efficient on the market, and it can help you save hundreds of dollars on your energy bill each year.
Why You Need Landmark Air Canberra?
Looking for a reliable and affordable HVAC company, look no further than Landmark Air Canberra . We offer comprehensive HVAC services, dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible service.
We have many years of experience in the HVAC industry, and we’re proud to offer our clients top-quality products and services.
Contact us today at (02) 6189 2972 to learn more about what we can do for you. We look forward to hearing from you soon!